Imperial Sugar Company has been producing high-quality, pure cane brown sugar products since 1843. We offer a wide variety of formats, package sizes, price points and custom options to meet the needs of retailers, food service distributors, private label and food manufacturers. Our brown sugars are high-quality, 100% natural, OU Kosher certified and gluten-free. In addition, cane sugar is non-GMO to meet consumer demand for safe and wholesome ingredients.
Our Brown Sugars are produced by combining cane granulated white sugar with molasses; creating a robust to mild cane molasses flavor. Our brown sugars vary in depth of color ranging from light to dark.
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Medium Brown Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
Samples provided for product testing and research and development only. To learn how we can help you simplify manufacturing and improve profitability, order your sample today.
- Consistent sweet brown flavor
- Spectrum of molasses flavors – from light to strong
- Pleasing delicate caramel flavors
- Increased moisture retention and shelf life of baked products
- All natural alternative to caramel coloring
- 100% Natural
- No synthetic flavors, colors, fragrances, preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Ample supply and quick to order fill
- Streamlined sourcing, logistics, packaging and distribution capabilities to ensure reliable supply at competitive prices.
- Non-GMO cane sugar
- OU Kosher Certified
- None of the eight FDA listed major food allergens are stored, processed or used on site at Imperial Sugar facilities. For more information regarding allergens please visit our certifications page.
To learn more about how our R&D team has the solution to your sweetening challenges
Brown Sugar may be used in numerous applications such as:
- Baked beans
Imperial Sugar Company’s Brown Sugar is refined and packaged in Port Wentworth, GA. Our product is available in bulk totes, bulk rail cars, 50 lb multi-wall paper bags, 2 lb poly bags and 1 lb boxes.
Storage and Handling
It is recommended that Brown Sugar is stored in an odor-free environment at 50 – 90 degrees F and more than 60% relative humidity. The brown sugar should remain good quality for over one year if stored as recommended.
Request Product Documents
To request a product datasheet or nutritional information please click here.